Ah, the world of dating! For many people, it’s a rollercoaster ride filled with excitement, butterflies, and of course, those occasional awkward moments. (For others, it’s a dreadful experience, but more on that another time.) Yet have you ever wondered how much young lovebirds really spend on their romantic dates? Well, wonder no more! We surveyed a bunch of candidates who have been in the dating scene to get the scoop on the expenses, and the results might just surprise you. So buckle up, everybody, as we discover just how much dates cost in 2023.
The Dating Budget Breakdown:
Our survey revealed that the youth are pretty resourceful when it comes to dating budgets. We asked them about their average spending on dates, and the answers were quite diverse. It seems like love knows no price tag!
Around 33% of the participants are romantics who aren’t afraid to throw some money around, spending between 400-500 EGP on their love outings.
An equal percentage, 33%, are big spenders, with budgets ranging from 500-1000 EGP per date. These guys aren’t afraid to splurge on creating memorable experiences.
On the more frugal end of the spectrum, 11.1% of respondents are budget-conscious sweethearts, spending less than 100 EGP on their dates. I wanna know where they’re going, and how I can get there too! Who says a limited budget has to limit your fun?
Lastly, the remaining 22.2% fall into the 100-200 EGP range. They have a little more wiggle room than the previous sector, but also don’t let a budget stop the good times. Seriously, where are you guys hanging out?
The Respondent Breakdown:
A whopping 88.9% of the respondents were female, with the remaining 11.1% being male. Come on guys, we want to know your answers too!
Ladies, Who Usually Pays on Dates?
We asked the ladies about their thoughts on the age-old question: “Who usually pays for the date?”
And to my delightful surprise, the results were mixed:
12.5% of the girls said they prefer evenly splitting the bill. Equality, people – it’s the way forward!
An equal 12.5% of girls said they pay for themselves, which shows responsibility and self-reliance. (Or maybe you’re like me and just feel bad for not paying anything.)
Surprisingly, a whopping 75% of the ladies said they prefer the guy to take care of the bill. Traditional chivalry still has its place, I guess.
So there you have it, from budget-conscious to big spenders, and from chivalrous to modern thinkers, it’s clear that the love dating scene is as diverse as ever.
Whether you’re planning an extravagant date or going for a budget-friendly outing, remember that what truly matters is the connection you share with your partner. (Speaking of dates, if you need any summer date ideas we got you covered. Or maybe you’re going on a study date? Neither? Then maybe one of these 101 date ideas?) Keep those laughs coming and your hearts open, and you’ll find that love knows no price. After all, dating is all about making love memories that last a lifetime.