Being a bride can be tough enough with all the responsibilities and planning going on, which is why I’ve decided to clear your plate off and compile a list of 12 Egyptian makeup artists that will take your wedding look to the next level. No need to thank me.
- @sharifftanyous: Shariff Tanyous is an Egyptian makeup artist who creates dramatic, high-impact bridal looks with a focus on flawless skin and bold eyes.
- @ayaabdelhamid: A makeup artist based in Egypt, Dubai, and New York, Aya’s makeup looks are more on the subtle side, yet she never fails to highlight the natural beauty of her models.
- @hend_nasr: Hend is what we call a soft glam expert, who will leave you feeling like Cinderella – without the cartoon aspect. A romantic eye with a glass skin appearance? Yes please. She also offers makeup courses from time to time, so if you’re interested to learn her techniques, definitely give her a follow.
- @abdallahelrefaeii: A celebrity makeup artist who did Nelly Karim’s wedding look and Rana Raeis’ birthday makeup, you already know we’d trust Abdallah blindly. No questions asked.
- @makeupbyshamss: Based in The Netherlands and Egypt, Shams’ makeup looks are just ethereal. She keeps the face makeup lowkey and the eyes bold and enticing, but trust me when I say it’s basically witchcraft.
- @aya_elbatt: A makeup artist who offers one on one courses, Aya is a self taught professional makeup artist who we’d love to learn from. (I mean, I taught myself how to do makeup, but it is nowhere near what she does.) She’s just that good.
- @nooraudi: Certified by the London College of Makeup in Dubai, Noor is the real deal when it comes to makeup. Don’t believe me? Check out her Instagram.
- @henda.mohsen: Specializing in only bridal looks, Henda Mohsen is a very talented makeup artist that I may have just saved for my own wedding. Scrolling through her instagram can be dangerously addicting, so beware.
- @zeinazeyada: Another makeup artist specializing in bridal makeup, Zeina has a special way of enhancing your natural features and bringing them through the makeup look, so you still feel as natural as ever.
- @dinaragheb: Mai Omar, Dina El Sherbiny, Jamila Awad, these are just some names of stars she’s worked with. Definitely a no-brainer, we love her and everything about her too.
- @nesmamansourmakeup: Nesma’s brides look like they belong in a magazine somewhere, and I don’t know about you, but I’d love to look like a cover girl on my wedding day. Her looks are downplayed but always have a pop of color in them, which we’re living for.
- @basmaramdan_: Last, but simply not least, we have Basma Ramadan. She also does bridal makeup only, but I wish she could be my personal makeup artist everyday.
It’s important to find a makeup artist that you’re comfortable with, and one that fits your style and your vision. After all, it is your big day! Even if they’re not on this list, I hope you find your dream makeup artist! These artists not up your alley? Here’s a previous article I’ve written with 8 more makeup artists that’ll blow you away.