books always take us to a place that we completely execute in our heads, with the help of the authors of course. They take the liberty in explaining to us the setting the words unsaid, even the features of the characters and we take that part and make it in our own mind as to how it would suit us best. one of the best scenes to be mentioned is the fact that you could have a hot drink and book, which would include a free ticket to a world of your choosing. We wish we experience that romance, avoid that loss and learn from our favourite character’s mistakes. These book’s quotes that I will be mentioning in this article somehow manage to say I love you without verbally spelling it out, which in my opinion creates an unforgettable impact. So if you are looking for any book suggestion let this be your guide straight to your bookshelf.
- “I could recognise him by touch alone, by smell; I would know him blind, by the way his breaths came and his feet struck the earth. I would know him in death, at the end of the world.” The song of Achillies by Madeline Miller
2. “ if all else perished, and he remained, i should still continue to be.” Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.
3. “ if we could just love long enough and hard enough and deep enough, then the world outside would never, could never hurt us” Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman
4. “ i can offer you my life, but it is a short life; i can offer you my heart, though i have no idea how many more beats i shall sustain” Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clarke
5. “ in my vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently i admire and love you.” Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
6. “ I stay with him because I choose to … I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me.” Allegiant by Veronica Roth
7. “ you and i, it’s as though we have been taught how to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.” Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak.
8. “ may your eyes go to the sun, to the wind your soul… you are all the colours at once, in full brightness.” All the bright places by Jennifer Niven
9. “ he was contemplating and enthusiasm. Ambition and strong coffee. I could have looked at him forever.” We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
10. “ At that moment, I swear we were infinite.” The Perks Of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky