What Is manifestation?
Manifestation is simply the ability to control what you want to happen; it can be anything. It’s very hard to convince people who deals with life logically, that manifestation actually exists, because to manifest something you have to believe in it. Manifestation is not against religion as long as you didn’t go too far, you can believe in it, but you can’t totally be committed to it, you can’t depend on manifestation in your life, because for manifestation to happen you have to do some effort along with the power of believing. You have to put your feelings and beliefs into what you want to happen, as long as it’s harmful to other people, because the process usually attracts positive energy, and if this isn’t present then the process might just bail on you.
How to manifest anything?
You can manifest anything through visualization and meditation. For example, if you have been thinking about getting a new job and you focused on exactly what you wanted and when you wanted it, your thoughts and feelings would be strong surrounding this. You could then try to meditate or visualize your goal and this can help to manifest it into your reality. That’s why most people would tell you that you reflect what you feel, because the power of feelings is limitless. Like with the Law of Attraction, a manifestation is where your thoughts and your energy can create your reality. If you are constantly being negative and feeling down, then you are going to attract and manifest negative energy.
How to manifest anything in 5 steps?
1. You have to choose what you want to manifest, ask yourself why you are manifesting “this” and “that”.
2. You have to get rid of anything that stands in your way, it could be negative thoughts, toxic people and timings.
3. You have to visualize what you want to manifest and focus your energy on what you want.
4. You can’t sit down and wonder when the process will work, you have to take action, there’s nothingspecific that you can do, but your intention takes a huge place into making the process work.
5. Recognize the process and appreciate the results.
To conclude, manifestation is real, but for those who choose to believe, and the more you focus on manifesting things into your life, the more you realize how powerful you really are as a human being, and your welcome I just made you manifest belief.