It’s no secret that most of us have taken up several new ‘hobbies’ throughout the period of this quarantine.
One being the inevitable cake baking phenomenon that became widespread these past couple of months, but eventually died down.
With the approach of schools, most of us will have less time to spend sharpening our culinary skills, all the while making fun dishes! Which is exactly why, we’ve compiled together these 5 hassle free snacks that you absolutely need to try out and salvage, which require absolutely no prior experience of being in the kitchen & not that much time, because nobody likes waiting on food
On with the first recipe!
“The 3 Ingredient, flourless, peanut butter, mug cake”:
(Check it out healthy –aside from the sugar part- and savory)
- 3 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter.
- 1 Egg.
- 1 Tablespoon of white sugar.
- Bananas (optional topping).
- Ice-cream or any type of syrup (optional topping).
- Mix the ingredient together well.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
“Oreo mug cake”:
(They’re not all mug cakes, don’t worry)
- However many Oreos you feel like putting into the mug.
- Jab at the oreos in the milk.
- Mix them up.
- Microwave for 75 seconds.
“3 Ingredient Sorbet”:
- Any type of berry (depends of your preference).
- Add lime juice (about the entire lime).
- Add 2 tablespoons of Honey.
- Mix in the processor until the consistency is thick.
- Add water to help blend the ingredients together throughout.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours, depending on consistency preference.
“Nutella Pop Tart”:
- Tortilla Bread.
- Spread some Nutella on the tip of the bread
- Cut the banana & berries into pieces
- Line the fruit pieces along the Nutella
- Put in the oven for 10 minutes
- An apple
- 2 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter.
- Chocolate Chips.
- Cut Apple into small square pieces.
- Melt Peanut Butter in Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Drizzle the molten Peanut Butter onto the apple pieces.
- Add the chocolate Chips.